Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Love in the Details: A November Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella) by Becky Wade

When Josh returns to his hometown of Martinsburg, Texas, to help his best friend get married, he didn’t intend to run into church wedding coordinator—and ex-girlfriend—Holly. He can’t help but pine after the girl he never got over.

Holly broke up with Josh years ago in an attempt to ensure his future success. But she loved him then and still loves him now. As she helps him plan his best friend’s wedding, she can’t help but feel horrible for the pain she caused him. And even though she longs to be with Josh, she doesn’t feel worthy of his big-time lifestyle when she is more comfortable in her small town world. Will Josh and Holly be able to keep things as they are when their true feelings threaten to surface at every turn?

 * GoodreadsAmazon *

It's sometimes hit or miss for me in these Year of Weddings novellas but I knew that this one would be a hit (or at least I had high hopes!) because it was by Becky Wade and I love her.  I knew I had to read this one.

Holly and Josh.  Josh and Holly.  In love but then she dumps him unexpectedly.  He is angry, she is sad.  Years later they cross paths again and the sparks are still there but so are the hurts.  It's not a new idea for a book but I it felt fresh to me.  The characters were real and driven by real emotions.  I liked Holly and Josh.  I liked their story and I liked the re-connection journey.  It was a sweet romance.

Today is release day for Love in the Details!  You can pick it up and read it today.  :)  My thanks to the publisher, Zondervan, for allowing me to read and review for them.  And also my thank to the author who let me jump on board her review team for this novella.

I said above that I just love Becky Wade.  The Porter Family Series is one of my all time favorites!  If you haven't read them yet, you should really check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.