Wednesday, June 30, 2021

If You Follow By Email . . . It's Going Away

 Hi friends,

I just wanted to let you know that starting in July, the method for email delivery of my blog posts will be going away.  I'm so grateful for all of you that have been following my reading journey through email.  There are a lot of you and I really appreciate every one of you!  If you would like to continue to follow me, please find me in any of the other places I hang out at.  You can always physically check in with my blog here.  I'm not going anywhere.  😊

Facebook - I always post bits of my review on Facebook with a link to my full review here on my blog.  Facebook is also the place where I post about FREEBIES, deals and giveaways.  It's a fun place to be.

Instagram - I post about my reviews here as well.  Sometimes about books I receive in the mail and other book related things.  Not usually about freebies though.  I should do better at that.

Goodreads - I post all my reviews to Goodreads.  This is where you will also find books that I didn't officially review on my blog, but read just for fun.

I also post reviews to Bookbub if you are there.

A BIG thank you to all who follow me in any or all of the places!  I love reading SO MUCH and I love sharing all things books with you. 📚📖💙💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.