Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Desperately Seeking Mr. Right (Destined for Love: Europe) by Sally Johnson


Phoebe wasn't looking for love in London. In fact, she had just gotten off a Reality Love TV show that didn’t end well. A simple baggage mix up introduces Phoebe to Bryan, and suddenly love seems like a possibility. But when the reality of the TV show catches up to her, Phoebe can't help but wonder if she will ever meet Mr. Right.


This is a series I am super excited about.  It has some of my favorite authors and the setting in Europe couldn't be better.  These are novellas, not full length books (boo) so you can read through them quickly.  I love  all these themed clean romance collections that are super popular right now but I just wish they were full length novels.  Novellas are okay, I like them but I definitely know I'm reading a novella.  Sometimes a girl just like to have a bit more time for development.  And kissing.  Especially in books from her favorite authors.

This story is set in London, England for the most part.  It's a place I haven't traveled to quite yet, but it's on the list of places I really want to go.  This romance starts with the normal noticing and awareness.  Then a convenient luggage mix up provides the perfect opportunity for Phoebe and Bryan to meet.  From there they spend some time hitting the local tourist spots.  I liked the normal and natural progression of their time getting to know each other.  Phoebe and Bryan are both just nice people.  They are easy to like.  And what could be more romantic than meeting your love while on vacation in London?  This book was light and sweet.  The glitch wasn't too over the top and the resolution made me happy.  This is a great start to this series and I can't wait to read the next one!

This book is on Kindle Unlimited if you have that!  :)

Content:  kissing

- I received a copy of this book from the author.  A positive review was not required and all opinions expressed are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.