Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring in Hyde Park (Timeless Regency Collection) by Jennifer Moore, G.G. Vandagriff, Nichole Van

From the publisher of the #1 Amazon bestselling A Timeless Romance Anthology series in Clean Romance.

Join three bestselling Regency Romance authors, Jennifer Moore, G.G. Vandagriff, and Nichole Van, for three new novellas in SPRING IN HYDE PARK:

A HAPPY ACCIDENT by Jennifer Moore. Jonathan Burles father has just died, making him the new Marquess of Spencer and the most sought after bachelor in London. An unfortunate accident leads to a forced marriage to Maryann Croft, a young woman who possesses no title, and an unexpected secret. With the unstable beginning to their marriage, finding love together seems impossible.

THE DISDAINFUL DUKE by G. G. Vandagriff. Lady Saphronia Huffington has always thought of herself as plain next to the beauty of her sister, Lady Lavinia. So when her sister becomes engaged to Lord Gilbert Caldwell and Saphronia is paired for wedding events with his brother, the granite-faced Duke of Mayfield, who is known to prefer beauties, she sharpens her wit. Thus begins a lengthy sparring contest during which the Duke realizes Saphronia is anything but plain.

AN INVISIBLE HEIRESS by Nichole Van. Miss Belle Heartstone has everything money can buy—houses, servants, carriages, clothing, jewels. A husband, however, is proving much harder to, ehr . . . purchase. Colin Radcliffe, the newly minted Marquess of Blake, is in desperate need of funds—preferably of the wife-free variety. When circumstances draw the two together, Blake might be the only man able to see beyond the Belle’s outer façade, and fall in love with the woman inside.

 * Goodreads * Amazon *

I think this is one of my favorite books for the month, and I have read a LOT of books this month.  It's actually three books (novella size) in one, each by a different author.  Regency romance is also one of my favorites so this book just made me happy.  

Two of these authors are not new to me- I have read many books by them and I know how fantastic they are.  Nichole Van is new to me.  I know she has a series out that has done well but I haven't had a chance to read it yet but guess what?  After reading her novella here (which I LOVED), I went right over to Amazon and picked up the first book in her House of Oak series.  I hope I can get to it soon!

All three of these novellas are so good.  They transported me to the regency era and I could easily imagine the clothing, the settings and the food.  My heart had many smiles and romantic sighs.  It was perfect.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.