Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Rebellious One: A Billionaire Bride Pact Romance by Jeanette Lewis


Holly Clarke is all set to marry the man of her dreams. Or rather, the man of her parents’ dreams. Whoever heard of a girl in 2016 America being betrothed? Holly knows she has to find a way out of the engagement—especially when she meets mysterious, sexy Jordan Fischler. But Jordan has a secret, and loving him could mean the end of everything Holly knows.


The Rebellious One is another fantastic addition to this Billionaire Bride Pact Romance series.  I love it!  (the series and this book)

The cover is super fun- you gotta love those shoes!  And that splash of red swirling around?  Love!  

This was such a fun story.  I loved Holly.  She was kind and not at all what you might be expecting when the story begins.  I loved the modern day spin on a betrothal and how everything really started in a garden with a pair of shoes.  Then comes the Facebook stalking.  Ha!

I was smiling a lot in this book because Holly and Jordan have some sparky encounters and the chemistry was hummin'.  So. Much. Fun.  I can't wait for the next installment!


4 comments:

  1. Great review, I'll definitely check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! It's one of my favorites in clean romance. :)

      Delete
    2. I hope you do! It's one of my favorites in clean romance. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your review, Aimee. I'm glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.