Monday, December 23, 2013

In Love and War by Carla Kelly


Beloved romance writer Carla Kelly shares a treasured collection of stories starring dashing war heroes and the sassy heroines who can't help but fall for them. From daring sea captains to genteel lords, there's a little something for every heart's fancy. Readers everywhere will adore these four regency romances---now available together for the first time in one can't-miss ebook!

I think I say this every single time, but I'm a Carla Kelly fan.  :)  It's true and I always feel compelled to say it.  I know that every single time I sit down with a book (or collections of short stories) by Carla Kelly, I'm going to enjoy myself.  This time was no different.

In this book there is a collection of four short stories.  Each one is unique and comes with that Carla Kelly stamp that I've come to appreciate.

I would have to say that the middle two stories were my favorites.  They were the ones that made this book great for me and ones I would go back to read again.  The first and last books were okay, just not my favorite.  They are all clean romances.  Yipee for that!

There are so many things to love about this book.  You can read it all the way through (like I did) for one great story after another, or you can read one here and there when you have the chance.  Carla Kelly knows how to write great characters in settings that I can picture in my head.  These stories made me feel good and left me smiling in the end.  What could be better than that?

You can buy "In Love and War" at Amazon for just $2.51.  That's an awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.