Monday, September 28, 2020

Some Awesome Deals to Share!

 


Just $.99 right now!  Perfect timing because the second book in this series releases next month!  I've read them both and they are AWESOME!  You all know Jennifer Peel is one of my favorites!   * Amazon * Goodreads * All Other Ebook Platforms *


Here's a book by Melissa Tagg I picked up today for $.99. One Royal Christmas originally appeared in the 2019 novella collection Royally Yours. This is a standalone novella filled with romance, royalty and small-town charm. * Amazon *





Have you seen this pre-order? 12 authors, 12 stories, just $.99!!! What?! I know. Some of my favorite authors are included in this box set. I can't wait!! * Amazon *


No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.