Monday, July 6, 2015

The Kiss that Launched 1000 Gifs by Sheralyn Pratt


Each weekday from 2:00-4:00 p.m., Grace and Ashton cohost Battle of the Sexes, a radio program arguing the he-said/she-said issues of the day. Their fiery debates often have listeners wondering if there’s more to their relationship than just talk, even though Grace has been dating Phillip, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Perfect, since long before she ever met Ashton Miller.

Yet when news comes that Battle of the Sexes is on the bubble for cancellation, Grace and Ashton need to step up their efforts to engage their audience to keep the show alive. When a charity organization approaches them and proposes that the two of them kiss for a fund raiser, Grace and Ash agree to kiss for a good cause. A kiss is just a kiss, right?

 * GoodreadsAmazon *

I'm so excited I got to read this book!  There was a bit of pre-buzz surrounding it in my book circles so of course it was on my radar.  I was told when I signed up to review this book that I wouldn't have that long to review it.  A week, I think.  Ha.  I didn't even need a day!

This is the kind of book that just makes you keep reading.  There is no putting it down, there is no conceding to sleep or children or dinner making.  So, pick up this book when you have plenty of time to read it through or you will be unhappy.  Like me.  Because I made dinner and the whole while I was cursing the fact that we have to eat.  :)

There is build up and tension in this book.  There is banter and sass.  It's sparky (like sparklers) and I loved it all.  I just couldn't help myself.  Now I want more.  More I want now.  I think I have a problem.

As far as content goes, this book is a clean romance.  There are references to the MC's past sexual relationships with other people but nothing of detail.  There is some sexual innuendo.

And, lucky for you, today is release day so you don't have to wait to read it!  It's the perfect summer by the pool or the beach or enjoying your AC book.  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.