Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! Time for a Smile with PDF!


I'm starting the morning off right today with a smile and a laugh.  This episode from Pretty Darn Funny is called "Fitness Challenge".  My husband always watches these with me when they come in and he thought this one was quite amusing.  This season of PDF has been, well, pretty darn funny.  I'm so glad I was able to sign on to share these.  If you enjoy the clip it would be awesome if you could like it on YouTube or even subscribe.  :)  I know I did!  I always appreciate good, clean humor that the whole family can watch.

You can also check out the Pretty Darn Funny website at www.prettydarnfunny.com for more information on the actors and producers.

Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.