Saturday, April 20, 2013

Imaginable by J. Meyers

Twins Sera and Luke Raine’s abilities are growing. Sera is healing vampires now, making them human again. And, at times, Luke can actually change the future he Sees.

But Sera’s healing has dangerous consequences, and though Luke is altering the outcome of more visions, he can’t control them yet.

Now Sera is in danger as the dark creatures of the Realm seek to use her. As Luke struggles to master his gift in order to save his sister, he discovers even more about his powers.

And what he learns just may put him in greater danger than Sera has ever been.

Imaginable is the second book in this series.  I read and reviewed Intangible (the first book) awhile back and really enjoyed it so I was happy when author J. Meyers asked me to take a look at her second book.

One of the things I love best about these books in the twin connection between Sera and Luke.  As far as family goes, they only have each other.  They are protective of each other and their abilities.  Both Sera and Luke are discovering new things about their abilities.  They are becoming even more powerful and desired among the Realm which is a problem because the Realm is full of not so nice creatures.

Imaginable is a fast paced book.  It's full of tension and paranormal creatures.  It has a full board of entertaining and endearing side kick friends.  Their support and loyalty to each other is all warm and fuzzy.

I read through this book fast.  It seemed really short to me.  I got to the end and couldn't believe I had finished already.  I'm really loving this series and now the wait will begin for book 3 in this series.

Content:  mild swearing, homosexual relationship

You can find Imaginable at Amazon.


5 comments:

  1. I never read this series before, and never heard this too. Now i am curious with the storyline. It's look interesring. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review sounds great I have to go check it out love twins they make things interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks awesome review, need to add it to my to-read shelf,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful series, and I also just reviewed Imaginable. I think the third will be the best one of the three as J. Meyers improves with every book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sounds like a great series! Wonderful review and I love the nice little peek into the book!

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.