Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Falling for My Best Friend: A Sweet YA Romance by Victorine E. Lieske



It was just a fake kiss. It wasn't supposed to make my heart stop.

He was my best friend since...forever. Parker was just, Parker. Dependable. A little geeky but so was I. And we weren't supposed to have chemistry. I was in love with Lucas. Dreamy, hot Lucas. But Lucas was in love with Charlotte, which stunk.

And then I kissed Parker and my world shifted and I started to wonder, was Lucas the one for me? Or was I chasing after the wrong guy?


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Really Cute!

It's high school and Hannah and Parker have been best friends for most of their lives. They know each other well. Hannah decides to shake things up when she asks Parker to fake date her to get the attention of her crush. That's where things start to shift because one kiss later, Hannah starts to wonder and see Parker in a different way. The awareness came gradually for Hannah and I enjoyed watching the progression. I wish I knew more about what Parker was feeling because I feel like I didn't really get to know him as well but what a great best friend he was to Hannah. Especially when she was pitching her fits. This book definitely has the teenage high school vibe going on which is perfect for this series. I'm loving this recreation of the Sweet Valley High type books. It's so much fun.

Content:  kissing


- I picked this book up on Kindle Unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.