Friday, October 12, 2012

Sing To Me by Michelle Pennington

Senior Prom is just a few weeks away, and Rylie’s long time crush asked her to go with him. Wow! Could things get more perfect? Oh, except her mom is making her earn the money for her dress, mostly by cleaning all the dead bugs out of their house, and a guy in choir is making her life miserable. Then her mom lands her a steady babysitting job and things start to look up. She’ll have her dress in no time and a two year old is better than bugs any day. Unfortunately, she’s in for a big surprise when she shows up for her first night on duty. One moonlit lullaby and Rylie realizes she’s in trouble. What do you do when you have everything you wanted… and you don’t want it anymore?

Sing To Me is a Young Adult novella (approx. 21,000 words).

I was first introduced to this series when I read and reviewed Candid by Michelle Pennington.  (You can check out my review of Candid HERE.)  In this novella, we get a little glimpse into the life of Rylie who thought she knew what she wanted but then changed her mind when she realized that it really wasn't what she wanted after all.

I just loved this little snippet of love.  It was perfectly dreamy.  My daughter is going to eat it up.  Seriously, is there anything sexier than a hot boy who can sing and play the guitar?  And he sings for you?  To you?  (well, for me there is.  At my age, sexy is a man who will scrub my shower clean for me. tee hee)  

Priced under a dollar, you can't go wrong with this one.  It's sweet and clean.
You can find it at Amazon.

My thanks to Michelle Pennington for allowing me the chance to read Sing to Me.  It was my pleasure.  I'm really looking forward to her next full length novel, Focused.

1 comment:

  1. This is new to me. Thanks for the introduction and your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.