Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: Blaze by Kaitlyn Davis

“Kira gulped, unable to stop the growing sense that everything in her world was about to change.”

With Aldrich’s note burning a hole in her pocket, Kira is off to England to finally reunite with her birth mother. But what begins as a dream quickly turns to a nightmare and Kira is left questioning everything she has ever known. Can she be the conduit Luke wants her to be? Can she be the rebel Tristan needs her to be? Or is she something else? Something no one, not even Aldrich, ever saw coming…

First of all, my thanks to Kaitlyn Davis for allowing me to be a part of this series from the very beginning.  It's so fun to watch indie authors find success.  Blaze is the third book in this Midnight Fire Series.

SO, Blaze.  Wow.  Crazy.  

Kira had so much going on in this book.  Dealing with Aldrich is scary.  Kira is wary but hopeful that she will be reunited with her birth mother.  Trying to juggle her relationships with Tristin and Luke is tricky to say the least.  The love triangle is full on.  I'm really enjoying the process of self discovery with Kira.  She is surprising even herself with her undiscovered talents and abilities.  Go Kira!  She's going to blow the roof off the place.  

Luke is the same as always.  I love the way he is constant and steady.  Always there.  I may be a titch in love with Luke.

And now we move on to the part where I pick my jaw up off the floor and then commence shreeking because of that ending.  Are you kidding me?  Did you just leave me hanging like that?!  Oh my.  I totally did not see that coming.  At all.

Kaitlyn Davis has done a great job creating vivid characters who evoke emotion in me.  This book has to be her best yet.  Needless to say I am anxiously awaiting the next book, Scorch.  

You can buy Blaze at Amazon for just $2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.