Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Things have been quiet on my blog for the past couple weeks.  I've enjoyed my holiday break with family and friends and lots of fun.  I hope you have too.  Today is the day though.  Back to life, back to reality.  Back to work.  Back to school.  Getting up early, packing lunches, homework, after school activities, dr. appointments.  Well, it was a nice break while it lasted!  Now we are looking forward to summer and a Disneyland vacation!

I've been reading lots of books, but I haven't really been reviewing them.  Hopefully today or tomorrow will change that.  I have a giveaway hop coming this month and at least two reviews with giveaways coming in the next couple weeks.  That will be fun!

I hope 2012 means a prosperous and good new year for everyone.  It is the Chinese year of the Dragon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.