Monday, June 17, 2019

27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend by Shari L. Tapscott


If at first you don't succeed, keep going down the list...

Addison:
I need you to know I’m not pathetic. A little desperate, sure. But not pathetic. And mostly I agreed to Jessa’s insane boyfriend-finding list idea because Carter was looking at me like it was the stupidest idea known to man, and I wanted to irk him.

Carter:
Jessa’s guy-finding list is the stupidest idea known to man. The only reason Addison doesn’t have a boyfriend is because she’s the boss’s daughter, and none of the guys in our shop want to be fired.

Addison:
Maybe if he hadn’t kissed me last weekend, I wouldn’t be thinking about him constantly. See there? This is his fault. If I need to use a list to find someone who will get him out of my head, then so be it.

Carter:
Maybe if I hadn’t kissed her last weekend, the list wouldn’t bother me so much, but now I can’t get her out of my head. So I’m going to do the only thing a sane guy would do in my position. I’m going to sabotage the experiment…

Author’s note: 27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend is a steamy-clean adult romantic comedy with all the sizzle but no sex.


I had so much fun reading this book.  It made me happy!  The back and forth between Addison and Carter felt tangible and made my tummy flutter.  I loved the dual perspectives which really helped me connect with both characters in an intimate way.  

Carter and Addison have known each other for a long time.  Carter's sister is Addison's best friend.  Addison has been crushing on Carter for as long as she can remember and when he kisses her at a wedding, everything shifts for both of them.  But poor Carter knows that Addison's dad is crazy when it comes to her dating.  If he tries to date Addison, he will lose his job.  Poor Carter is so tortured.  

There are so many amusing situations in this book and boy, do I love to be amused.  There isn't anything terribly deep or trumatic which kept everything light and fun.  I loved how good it all felt.  šŸ˜

Content:  kissing

- I own my own copy of this book.  This book is on KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.