Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Statistically Improbable (Dating by Design #2) by Jennifer Peel


Two professional matchmakers. One fake relationship. He's a playboy. She's a good girl. What could possibly go wrong?

According to Binary Search's matchmaking service, Meg and Zander's odds of ever having a successful relationship are statistically improbable. Meg has run the numbers and knows the probability, but for some reason she can't quit thinking about her coworker, Zander--the self-proclaimed eternal bachelor.

To make matters more interesting, Zander approaches her with an unusual proposition. He's in need of a pretend girlfriend. Meg thinks this could be the answer to get him out of her system, and maybe knock the arrogant man down a few notches in the process. But what she doesn't realize is there is more to this man, something he carefully hides behind his arrogant exterior. And when her feelings begin to be anything but pretend, she knows the odds of getting hurt are more than probable.

Will they let the odds over come them, or will they find that all the reasons they are wrong for each other are exactly what make them a perfect fit?

Ugh.  I just finished this book and I was so wrapped up in it and now all I can think is I WANT MORE!  I feel like throwing a toddler tantrum.  MORE, MORE, MORE!  WAAAAH!  Is that inappropriate?  Hum.  I just loved this book so much.  I wasn't ready for it to end.  I may have a slight addiction to Zander.  I NEED more.  Oh.  See?  Now that I know it's an addiction and I've admitted it, it's progressed from a want to a need.  Oh gee.  I may need an intervention.  Or more Zander.  Either way.

If you haven't read the first book in this series, you should really start there.  Zander plays a large role in that book and it sets the stage for this book.  Plus, the first book is awesome as well.  You simply cannot go wrong reading anything by Jennifer Peel.  She is at the top of my most favorite authors.

This book will bring out all kinds of emotions but mostly swoony ones.  Ha.  What?  Zander addiction, remember?!  He is an ego maniac.  But so sweet.  He will drive you nuts but then make your heart melt.  Poor Meg is on an emotional roller coaster.  I'm right there with you Meg.  And that is what makes Jennifer Peel so great.  She pulls you in so that you feel like you are right there and part of her books.  You smile, you growl in frustration, you laugh, you feel the pull of attraction.  It's fantastic.

I wish I had time to go back and read this book again.  I really want to.  Sigh.

Content:  Clean.  Some kissing.

- I received a copy of this book free.  A positive review was not required and all opinions expressed are my own.


4 comments:

  1. Love this! I have a Zander addiction too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love it when you have that reaction. It's the best. Those are the authors who go on my "MUST READ IMMEDIATELY" list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Addictions are the BEST. Well, reading addictions anyway. :)

      Delete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.