Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quick Review: Endlessly by Kiersten White

Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

I picked this book up on it's release day.  My daughter and I were anxiously awaiting it's arrival.  Of course, we were traveling when it came out and my daughter claimed it first so it's taken me a bit to get to a place where I could finally sit down and enjoy it.

I have loved this Supernaturally series and it's a little bit sad to see it come to an end here with this book.  I am going to miss Evie, Lend and even Reth.  Kiersten White does an amazing job of creating characters.

Speaking of Kiersten White, she is funny.  Like, thoroughly amusing to me, funny.  I follow her blog and I swear she makes me laugh every time I read something.  I love how her humor is found in Evie.   Evie amuses me too.  

Here is one of my standout quotes from the book.  "Sometimes it takes a little chaos for things to work themselves out.  When we make it through the chaos, we can use it to shape the world around into something better than it was before."  

So, love this book.  Love this series.  Find it.  Read it.  Love it too.  Super fun, super clean.  



13 comments:

  1. I love this series too, Evie and the rest of KWhite's characters are unique. I'm sad that she's ending the series but I'm glad that she's not needlessly dragging out the story too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. :) Her next book looks good, right? Something to look forward to.

      Delete
  2. I just started Supernaturally. Nice to know that so many people love it so much. Maybe it'll save me from the book rut I seem to have fallen into. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it and I REALLY hope it gets you out of that book rut! Nobody should ever be in a book rut. :(

      Delete
  3. I can`t wait to read this book. I got it last week and haven`t had the time to start reading, because I still have two books on currently reading shelf.
    I love the whole idea of these series, they are not only ubber interesting, but funny too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this book! I've read the first book in the series, but still have to read the other two. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Paranormalcy. So far I like the first one and it's great to know that the series is worth the time. Hope I enjoy it as much as you do. Thanks fort the review!

    -wni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first two books but I haven't read this one yet because I don't want the series to end for me. Of course I will eventually get to it but thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series yet but It looks very interesting. Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very excited about this installment.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read the first two books in this trilogy and am excited to finally read this one! I agree that she is SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read the first two books and because of a hectic summer with an internship, work and some summer classes I forgot about it coming out!! I'm going to have to go and pick it up I love Ren and I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of those books, and everyone tells my I should. I really need to get all the books.

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.