Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bible Bands: Create Your Own Faith-Based Rubber Band Jewelry by Katreina Eden

Rubber band jewelry is the hottest new craze, and now you can try these new designs! Based on scriptures from the Bible, these projects are easy to follow and fun to wear. Show your faith and inspire others with the uplifting jewelry found in Bible Bands.

My daugther is really into making these rubber band jewelry creations.  She loves to experiment and create her own and she loves new ideas for bracelets.  When I saw this book up for tour I jumped right on it because I knew this would be perfect for her to help me review.

My daughter just turned 12, which I think is important to note.  She read the instructions and made the bracelets completely by herself.  I have no idea about making rubber band jewelry so it was all on her.

The instructions were easy to follow and my daughter had no problem with any of the bracelets she attempted to make.  A couple of the bracelets required two looms and we only have one so she was unable to make those.  

My favorite bracelet was "God Created This Beautiful World For Me"

Her favorite one to make was "One With God"

And here are some of the others she made:

I think this would be a perfect book to give as a gift for anyone who loves making rubber band jewelry.  Christmas will be here before you know it!  This book is Christian based and takes themes from the bible to go with this jewelry.

You can purchase this book at Cedar Fort or Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those bracelets are amazing! Your daughter's skills are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.