Thursday, March 10, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday



" who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I am Aimee.  I am a wife and a mother.  I have 3 awesome kids that keep my busy!  I've been working in the real estate world for the past few years and I have the best job ever.  I'm currently on the Friends of the Library Committee in our city.  Yea for libraries!  I sing with an all women's choir which I totally love.  I do digital scrapbooking and I'm currently working on my brother's wedding pictures.  

I love the summer and the sunshine!  Flip flops are my favorite next to bare feet!  Chocolate.  I can't forget that.  :)  Tell me something about you!  Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm all for libraries too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower (: Your Scrapbook is beautiful! What program do you use to create them?

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you lived in AZ and are now in CA. I'm from Phoenix. I'm moving to Sacramento in a few months. As much as I love Minnesota, I am very excited to be so close to San Francisco and have year round warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amiee, I'm just hopping through on the Follow My Book Blog Friday blog hop! I liked the sound of "Getting your read on" and have just followed you! I'd love a follow back - scathingweekly.blogspot.com ^_^ Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. New following hopping through! Thanks for stopping by my FF! I really love your layout! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the hop. Sounds like you are keeping busy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by today! And I think you have an awesome name too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunshine and flip flops... now your talking! I hope you get some sunshine this weekend! :) Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh libraries! I love my local library! It looks so modern and cool, hehe. I borrow books from there all the time! :) And hooray for choir! I love choir!

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.