Monday, March 7, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge


I think I might be a bit late jumping on this challenge, but I'm in now! I read books on my computer and my phone when I'm on the go. I'm looking forward to the books I have so far to read. I'm currently reading A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine. Here's what else I'll be reading:

The Man from Shenandoah by Marsha Ward
Redemption by Jaime Grant
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Is anyone else participating in this challenge? What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by and following from the Friday hop. Yeah, I know I'm a little late.

    I keep seeing this challenge everywhere and keep debating whether I should join. I don't doubt I'd reach the goal since I read a lot of ebooks, but not sure if I want to list them as I read them. I have quite a few challenges already.

    http://workadayreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.