Friday, May 31, 2013

A Week Off for Graduation!

Hey everyone!  This has been a quiet, no post week for me.  I purposefully did this, knowing that I would be so busy and needed to focus on family.  My son had his 18th birthday this week and also graduated from high school.  It's been a busy week full of celebrating and family.  This is my oldest child and my only boy so it's also been a bit emotional for me.
Even though I haven't been posting, I've been reading and I've got some awesome reviews scheduled for next week along with some author interviews and of course, giveaways.  

I hope this week has found you well whatever you've been doing!  Here's to the beginning of Summer!  :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on graduating!! a BIG milestone huh? I completely know the feeling so revel in it and take all the time you need to enjoy it!!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.