Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
Only FIVE things?
1. Toilet paper must hang over not under. I don't like having to search for it.
2. I can't go to sleep unless I read. Reading clears my mind so I don't think of everything in the world I need to do or fix or remember...
3. I make lists for everything. There is power in checking things off lists.
4. Don't mess with my feet. Don't touch them. I don't want them rubbed or massaged or anything else. Pedicures are a necessary evil. I like the end result but I hate all the touching of my feet.
5. I can bust out a song for just about anything. My kids hate it. Just a few minutes ago my husband said, "oh, the cat came back." I started singing some song I remembered, "the cat came back, I thought he was a goner but the cat came back again....". It's obnoxious. But, some of my proudest moments are when I say something and my kids start singing. :)