Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Love in the City: Limited Edition Romantic Comedy Box Set

 


 Get ready for thirteen heart pounding and laugh out loud rom-coms from thirteen bestselling and award winning authors, including Amazon chart toppers and USA Today bestsellers. Filled with mystery, second chances, soulmates, brother’s best friends, bad boys, nobility, and the cute guy in the cubicle next to you, these stories will captivate you and leave you wishing for more.
 
Download this limited edition box set while you can and indulge in these sweet and sexy leading men and strong and beautiful heroines while they fall in love in cities around the world.

Sariah Wilson - All’s Fair in Love and War 
Becky Monson -The Love Potion 
Jennifer Peel - Love the One You’re With 
Kirsty Greenwood - Love Will Save the Day
Whitney Dineen - Love for Sale 
Aven Ellis - Love, the Viscount, & Me
Shari L. Tapscott - Little Lost Love Letter
Lucy McConnell - Can’t Forget a Love Like That
Kate O’Keeffe - A Very English Love Story
Erin Huss - Love, Lies, and Limo Rides
Melissa Baldwin - Thanks for the Love
Stephanie Fowers - Love at the Masquerade
Kathryn R. Biel - Vision of Love

 * Amazon * Goodreads *

I have been anticipating this boxed set for so long!  Just look at that awesome author line-up! Wow, so many of my favorites are included in this collection.  I had the chance to read a few stories early but I have also purchased my own book so I can read them all!

Love the One Your With by Jennifer Peel

I read through this story so quickly.  As usual, Jennifer Peel writes characters that are easy to relate to and root for.  Kasie and Jake have a different sort of love story- more mature, since they've been married for years but clearly Kasie feels undervalued and undesirable. It's a romantic slump for Kasie and Jake and something has to change.

What follows is a series of mishaps, misunderstandings, facing hurts, making changes and well, a return to love.  Things are real but not overwhelming and there was a good dose of entertaining as well.  The progression was natural but it was just over too soon.  I'm used to longer stories by this author and it was hard to feel like I was only getting a bite sized dose of her usual books!  I loved the characters (and the secondary characters!) and especially the ending.  Hello Kitty. 😻  * 5 stars *

Little Lost Love Letter by Shari Tapscott

Oh my goodness.  I loved this story!  From the very beginning to the very end I was completely invested in Lucy and Ryland. The interactions and banter between them was so much fun!!  Talk about chemistry and sparks!!  Lucy and her (so, so many) mishaps, the poor girl.  It made her ever so endearing.  I think this is going to be a repeat statement for every book I read in this collection, but this story was over too fast.  I wanted to linger with Lucy and Ryland.  This book was light, fun, romantic and it just made me happy.  * 5 stars *

Love at the Masquerade by Stephanie Fowers 

Cute, cute, cute!  This author has been writing stories set in New Orleans lately and they are so fun.  It makes me want to visit there and enjoy the unique atmosphere and eat ALL the food.  I think this one is my favorite of this NO series so far- lots of good chemistry and sparks.  I liked the kissing.  💋😍 It was lighthearted, easy reading and I enjoyed my time with Harken and Mia.  * 4 stars *


No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.