Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Snowed In For Christmas : A Fun Feel-Good Holiday Romance Novel by Kimberly Krey


Three things are to blame for the chaos:

Easton lost a bet.
Ivy wants a promotion.
And Denver was hit with the biggest blizzard its seen in years.

Now, they're stuck in a hut for Christmas with nothing but the fire to warm them. Unless, of course, they can warm up to each other.

 * Amazon * Goodreads * 

This was the perfect book for me to read today.  I loved the romance and especially the kissing.  Author Kimberly Krey knows how to write a great kissing scene.  Yum.

Easton and Ivy are fun characters.  I loved their connection and how their romance blossomed quickly and deeply.  Easton was so considerate and did a great job of taking care of Ivy. 

 I'm really craving books that feel good around my heart right now.  I want light and I want happy.  This book delivered everything I was longing for and I'm super grateful for that.  It helped me combat some of those winter blues I tend to get.  Plus, 2020.  Am I right?

This book is just $.99 right now!  It is also on KU if you have it.  Grab it and enjoy a quick, romantic getaway that will leave your heart feeling happy.

Content:  kissing

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.