Thursday, February 14, 2019

Honeymoon for One: A Christmas at the Falls Romance by Jennifer Peel (New Cover, New Bonus Chapter)


Is there room for two on this honeymoon for one?

Piper Wyatt's Christmas wish is to get promoted to manager at Blackstock Hotel and Resort. Not only does the promotion mean more money, but it means more time with her son and proof that she's not such a disappointment after all.

Jace Petersen, successful owner of a national chain of sporting goods stores, finds himself alone and miserable on what should have been his honeymoon. That is until he literally falls onto the lovely Piper Wyatt. He's intrigued with this woman who can fix a car in high heels. Too bad for him, he makes a horrible first impression, and Piper's not allowed to mingle with the guests.

While Piper tries her best to steer clear of Jace during his stay, she can't help but notice he's not the man from their first meeting. But is he worth risking her promotion? Jace hopes so, because he'd love nothing more than to kiss Piper atop the Falls on Christmas day to see if the legend is true.

 * Amazon * Goodreads


This book is just $.99 today!!  
Happy Valentine's Day!!

This book was originally part of a collaborative series by several different authors.  It is now being released to stand on it's own AND it has some bonus new content!  Yay!  The cover is also new and I love it!  A bit of sparkle always gets me.

It was so fun for me to return to Piper and Jace's story.  The new last chapter and bonus epilogue were fantastic and definitely made it worth reading again!  I'm going to copy over my original review which I still completely agree with.   

***Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy. That's what I am when I get to read a Jennifer Peel book. Seriously. SO happy. Her books take me to that happy place in reading for me- that place of butterflies, attraction, emotion and the best kind of happily ever after endings. I love a good love story!

Oh man. Piper and Jace have a horrible first meeting. Jace is such a louse. He's drunk, ornery and acting like a completely entitled rich boy. Nobody likes that. But, I have to say that after that first encounter, Jace slowly redeems himself. And when Jace is determined about something, he just doesn't give in!

I loved the interactions and banter between Piper and Jace. They left me feeling all those butterflies in my tummy. Jace is one determined guy and ever so charming. He wants Piper and lets her know that in every way possible. Yummy stuff, that.

This whole book has a sort of magical feel to it. The magic of love combined with the magic of Christmas in a setting right out of a fairytale. I loved it. Which is no surprise since I haven't met a Jennifer Peel book that I didn't love.
 


AND!!  You can read the bonus chapter over at Jennifer Peel's website!   https://www.jenniferpeel.com/bonus-valentine-s-day-scene

AND!!  Here is a note from the author:
I have been anxiously waiting to share this news with you. Honeymoon for One has had a makeover! Not only does it have a gorgeous new cover, but it is now a standalone book with new material, including a new last chapter and a yummy bonus Valentine's Day chapter. Though it is a standalone, it is being branded under a new series, A Christmas at the Falls Romance. This is being done in conjunction with one of my favorite partners in crime, Author Becky Monson. Each book in the series can be read in any order or on its own. Though we hope you will read both books currently available and future releases too. 

If you already own Honeymoon for One, never fear, I've posted the Valentine's Day chapter on my website (please see the link below) or you can open your Kindle account and under "Manage Your Content and Devices" page, you can update to the newest version. The updated version is also available for FREE in Kindle Unlimited or you can purchase it for 99 Cents for a very limited time. In order to re-brand this book, some minor plot elements of the book did change. For example, the friendship aspect of the book is now only centered on Piper and London. The romantic relationship between Piper and Jace remains the same and the sole focus of the book. There were just some more delicious scenes added between the two. This new direction also means I can write Honeymoon for Two! I'm planning on releasing that story at the end of this year! I can't wait to share Mia's and Cash's story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.