Friday, February 17, 2017

Falling for Maria (Falling series #2) by Heather B. Moore


At twenty-six, Maria is holding out for the perfect man to share the rest of her life with. Josh seems to be that man, but after months of dating, their relationship is at a stand-still. Maria plans to nudge Josh forward, but when the company she works for is bought out, her new boss Walker seems determined to change Maria’s idea of the perfect man.

 * Amazon * Goodreads *

This is such a fun series!  These are shorter books- novella size- which means that they are over before I know what hit me and leave me longing for more.  :)  The author does a great job of creating characters that I feel like I know and like in a very short amount of time.

Maria is a girl that loves life and pushes just outside the box of "normal".  Her clothes are an extension of her view on life and are full of color and vibrancy.  She doesn't want to be pushed inside a box where everyone and everything should be the same.  (not her clothes or her work space) I liked that about Maria and I really liked how she was willing to stand up for herself and the people around her who weren't brave enough to do it.

Since this is a short book, we just get the very first glimpse of Maria and Walker.  The first bits of attraction and interest that dance around until they finally work out initial kinks to date.  There is no deep love yet- just the promise of good things to come.  It was perfect for the amount of time I had with this book.

I can't wait for the next book coming out this summer!  

Content:  clean, kissing

- I received a copy of this book for free.  I was under no obligation to review and all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.