Saturday, February 21, 2015

Professional Boundaries by Jennifer Peel

At thirty two, Kelli Bryant is ready to take on the world, and Chandler Media, as the new Marketing Director, but her plans are derailed when her promotion is given to none other than Ian Greyson, Kelli’s old college flame, her one true love and the one man she hoped to never see again.

Between Kelli’s determination to remain on top and Ian’s strict new office policies, there’s no shortage of fireworks in the office. Their explosive relationship spills over into their personal lives as Kelli tries to keep Ian at arm’s length and Ian desperately tries to win her back (during off hours only, of course).

Professional Boundaries is a clean romance filled with fun and humor. It is a story of two professionals who just can't keep it professional.

 * Amazon * Goodreads *

Ooh, this book was so much fun.  It had so many of the things I love when reading a clean romance book.  There was humor, misunderstanding and fireworks.  Boy, were there fireworks!

Kelli has her promotion locked up tight.  At least she thought she did until her old flame, Ian steals it from her.  Kelli is one very unhappy camper.  Not only did Ian burn her way back in college, he has burned her again by stealing her promotion.  Kelli is such a fun character.  She is witty and sassy at all the right times.  

Ian, I will admit, drove even me a little crazy with his hot/cold, not at work/work personalities.  It was a bit maddening.  But there is lots of chemistry between Kelli and Ian and it's sure fun when the sparks fly!

This is my kind of book.  I really love a good, clean romance that makes me smile.  This was the first book I've read by Jennifer Peel and I will definitely be reading more!  In fact, I have her latest book coming up for review March 2nd.  (I've actually read it, and I loved it too!  Tune in for my full review on that one.)  I love adding new authors to my favorite list!

I'm a fifth generation Colorado native who currently calls Alabama home. I'm the mother of three amazing children who have grown up way too fast. I enjoy the mountains, vacations at the beach, date night with my wonderful husband, late night talks with my kiddos, touring model homes, and pink bubblegum ice cream.

I grew up on the Western Slope in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I learned to love the beauty of the outdoors, but not camping--unless staying overnight at the Marriott counts. I met my husband while living in Denver and then several years later we traded the beauty and majesty of the Colorado Rocky Mountains for the art and culture of Chicago, Illinois. My family and I enjoyed living near this world class city, despite the crazy cold winters, but new adventures awaited in Northern Alabama--just six hours away from Orange Beach, Alabama. These three magical places (the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Chicago, and Orange Beach) are the inspired locations used in several of my books.

Professional Boundaries buy link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RF9J5UA


Twitter - @jpeel_author

1 comment:

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.