Monday, September 2, 2013

"Budget Cuts"- Episode Three- Pretty Darn Funny


I think this PDF episode might be my favorite so far.  I laughed out loud and so did my husband.  I made him watch it with me but he thought it was funny too.  I think what made it even funnier for me was that my husband would probably be willing to do all the things in this episode but for no big goal, just because he wants to save money!  That's totally how he is.  Hahaha

I am really loving this PDF series.  Such a good way to add a smile to your Monday.  So, if you haven't already, check this episode of Pretty Darn Funny.  If you like it, subscribe on YouTube, like the video, leave a comment... anything that will help PDF become a success.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We bloggers live for comments! So, feel free to comment away! Thanks for dropping by.